Friday, April 26, 2013

One word.

I've been asked from time to time what this silly little blog is all about.  Is it about design?  Is it about DIY crafts?  Is it about gardening?  Is it about God?  Is it about raising kids?  Or chickens?  And if you're a loyal reader, you know I, too, have 'struggled' with this notion that my blog didn't have any clear cut borders.  No specific target audience.  Basically without definition. 

And then it hit me.  Like the flu bug that suddenly reared its ugly head in my joints late yesterday, I realized that my blog does have a focus.



It's about my life.  It's about a normal girl, living in average digs, trying to be the best wife & mother she can be while using her God-given talents to try and make a buck or two.  Throw in trying to get healthy & enjoy some hobbies and you have life.  My life.  And I'm probably not too far off to assume that it represents a lot of your lives too.  That's why you read!  It feels good to be in good company.

Thanks for reading, and for letting me share my life with you.

No comments: