Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Looking ahead...

Spring is such a time of anticipation in and of itself.  Loosing weight in the spring brings on the anticipation of cute sundresses and flowy tops.  Of walks with warm breezes and days in your swimsuit without hesitation.   Ahhhhhh.  Bliss.

Those are long-term things I anticipate, but this week, I spent my time anticipating the results of my ActiveLink assessment.  {let me be clear that i do not get paid by weight watchers to endorse their program or their products.  i do it because i truly believe in it.}  I wore the little monitor all week and plugged it in each night.  It did it's job of recording my movements so it would know the best way to challenge me to move more.  And that's what I anticipate.  The challenge!

This is an example of what the ActiveLink shows for a day's worth of activity during the assessment time period.

Until these temps warm up, this spring-ready Wisconsinite has been taking many-a-walk in the woods to get moving and spend time with my husband and kids.  We have been lov-ing it!

This week I lost .6 pounds.

.6 is about the weight of hair extensions

No comments: