Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mac-N-Cheese DIY Project



Did that grab your attention?


The reason for the title does not imply that I will be sharing a DIY project using macaroni noodles.  Rather, the project was completed while making mac-n-cheese for the kiddos.  That's all the time it took *wink*

It doesn't need much explanation, so I'll keep this post short and sweet.  What I will elaborate on is how this project started.  It all began with a trip to the Target Dollar Spot and finding this lovely wrapping paper... for a DOLLAR!!  I couldn't pass it up.  I knew I'd find a fun use for it {other than for wrapping gifts, that is}





Any clean tin can will do.  Mine is paint can size.
Measure the height of the can and cut a long strip to wrap around.  I used kraft paper first.
Hot glue it around the can.



Measure the fun paper the same way and hot glue it around the can.
 
Add a fun trim if you want.



I added a piece of burlap and used a sharpie to do a monogram.

Turn a tin can into a cute craft station organizer - ta-da!

No comments: