Thursday, June 28, 2012

Testimonial time!

I know this blog is dedicated to DIY projects, parenting, gardening {among other things} but I also realize I can reach a vast number of people with this venue.

That said, I'd like to share with you these awesome bags I found.  I ordered the 3 Snack Bag pack from Better Life Bags for our on-the-go snacks and we use them all the time.  For goldfish.  For grapes.  For crackers.  For dry cereal.  You name it!  I love love love these little bags.  And I was able to pick the fabric I wanted for my bags.

And their mission statement made me want to order from her even more!

"...I desire to use my business and the platform it gives me to help others.  Since Better Life Bags started, I had been giving a percentage of the profits to low income entreprenuers in developing countries through Kiva.org.  I still plan on doing this in moderation.  However, I also want to invest in the community God has placed us in currently. ... "

This set was nice, because it has 3 separate sizes for whatever size snack you're bringing along, but I wanted to customize my order a bit.

So I asked!

Those are my three bags in the lower left corner!!
The wonderful people at Better Life Bags gladly accommodated and set up a new way to order the bags.  See, I wanted 3 of the large sandwich bags in different fabrics so each of my kiddos could tote a snack on the road and not complain about which one was theirs.  {I know.  Mine are the only ones who do this.}

With a large road trip coming up at the end of the summer, I ordered them right away! 

No comments: